Tuesday 13 September 2011

Who Cares? Other Genealogists?

Something I have discovered in a very short time period is what a collaborative group the Genealogy community is.  People all over the world offering fabulous tips, lessons learned & general encouragement to keep going.

I stumbled across Elyse Doerflinger's clips on YouTube and found them so helpful that I immediately jumped on her blog & found that just as useful.  She's also very inspirational, at 35 I feel quite young to be getting into this, but Elyse puts me to shame & I very keen to see how far she goes.

After adding my four lines to Ancestry.com (Australia) message boards, I received 2 comments within 24 hours giving me some tips & leads to follow up. It's fantastic to feel that support behind you.

No comments:

Post a Comment